I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Monday, October 04, 2004

WOOT!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH
HAHHAHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHA! (gasp)HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
OK.. So sorry. Ever so often I just get in this mood of extreme weirdness, where the creepiest things entertain me. Like now. Hehe.. Anyways, Life is good.. and I'm tired. My homework for tonight is very little.. and that makes me happy. Even better than that, on my worst moments, God is by my side. I recall a time where I was praying and bawling, at a winter retreat we had, and this guy (named Aaron) was praying for me, and trying to push me backwards and make me fall down. I refused to let him budge me....... If anyone was going to bring me down, it was God... As Aaron was praying for me, God's Spirit pushed me flat on my face FORWARD. There was no Aaron involved in my movement towards the ground. God did so many things and I was laying on the floor bawling and screaming and kicking. He totally healed me of my pain and hurt from bitter past... It was so cool. I remember a comment later from a friend: he said, "Man, it was so cool. I was sitting back in God's presence watching you get prayed for. The fact that your body flew forward instead of backward totally assured me that God was genuinely touching you, and I thought that was SO cool." God is great. Anyways, that's it for now... I'm out of here. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home