I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Wednesday, September 29, 2004

Spinning

Everything seems to be going on a down-hill spiral lately. I just don't get it. Is it an attack? Or, just life? Who knows. All I know is that God is in control, and I can try to be calm, but without God's peace, I'm nothing. Man. I pray for peace, and for strength to endure. The will of the Father is what matters most. My friend could die in six months, or maybe even less. That is something I fully need to rely on God about. He is the only one who can fix her, and the only one that can truly comfort her. She knows it, and so does everyother Christian friend she has. I can and will hang in there. YAWN.
We went to Duluth last night because of an "emergency" and we didn't get back until two-thirty in the morning. School today is a bit tiring. I am going to go home, and take a nap, get up and do homework, then go to church, and come home and sleep again. That sounds SO good.. But we all know that NOTHING goes according to plan. Anyways, I am gonna go try and get some work done right now. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home