I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Monday, September 27, 2004

Jail Time

Last night at like, one in the morning, I found out my brother was in jail. Man! Can't he just be normal and not be so stupid? Well, needless to say I spent most of the night awake praying and such. I am very displeased with my brother right now.. HMMMMM.... Maybe he will get it some day. So, they let him out after a night in jail.. In a way it's an answer to prayers, because jail is not friendly to people like him, but at the same time, what lesson does he learn for them to just let him off scott free after one night in jail? He missed his court date, and only got one night in jail for it.. I disagree with that means of punishment.... At least give him community service! I don't even know what crime he committed in the first place! MAN. I feel no pity, but wish that he would finally grow up so I don't have to worry about him anymore.. I'm afraid I will always be watching him and waiting for him to shape up.. And it seems it will never come. UGH. I don't know.... I suppose there are just alot of things to think about. I really like my College Prep Writing teacher Ms. Bandemer. She is so much fun.. And we relate in so many ways... Neither of us are patient at all.. And we are both being made to be patient in the SAME SITUATION. Hahahahaha... It's funny stuff.. So we spend time after school being eachother's therapy saying that we can hang on and WILL make it through this in-between stage.. She rocks. Anyways, I'm gonna go. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home