I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Friday, September 24, 2004

Burn at work, and burn in every other area as well.

I burnt myself really REALLY REALLY bad at work... Like, my arm is blistered and burning with pain as I speak... I didn't even get to whine about it to Tim while I was at work, cuz he didn't call me..... Not that that's not ok.... Why in the world do I seem so selfish? Must I care at all about what I feel like? and what's the point of complaining? To try and get what you want, or get some pain to go away... Sigh.. Why does what happens to me matter? I should be thinking about what others need... and I do.. But not as much as I think about what I need.. Ugh... and, sometimes, what I try to be selfless, others' selflessness beats mine, and I end up being selfish. hmmmmmmm hahaha.. I'm a retard.
Sigh.... Do you think he knows that I care about him? Or, does he just think I'm a silly girl with silly notions....... That is just faking everything she does?Man.. These are interesting thoughts...... Hmmm.... Why can't I talk out loud? Why must I be in the dark to be comfortable? RELATIONSHIPS SUCK!!!!! Hahahahaha.. No, not really... But sometimes, I just wish I knew what came next, or how to deal with stuff.
Man..... I don't know what to do sometimes... Sometimes things can be so complicating.
well, im out.
later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home