I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Monday, September 13, 2004

Nasal Drip

So! Today I woke up after eight and a half hours of sleep, and was more exhausted than when I went to bed.... Sound normal? I didn't think so either. I set an appointment up for the doctor and found that I have a sinus infection. NO FUN. At any rate, I have just been spending most of my time trying to stay healthy, and doing homework. Work has been less of late... Hahaha.. That made no sense.. I am basically saying that my work load has lessened.... It is so much better that way.. Especially with being sick, and being in a play, and all the other things I have to do... sigh... I wish I could just freeze and get better, and then be back to normal. Today was an interesting day! I decided I can't stand judgmental people.. Tolerate, yes.. and depending on the rest of their personality, I can even like them... But to classify someone, and judge them on what they are wearing is stupid. Like them for who they are, and what their character is.. NOT the way they dress.. UGH>.. Whatever. Everyone deserves a chance to be heard becuz of WHO they are, not the way they dress.. But, that's all I'm gonna say about that. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home