I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Sunday, October 03, 2004

Oh Baby!

Hey! I guess my sister is in labor right now, and I'm praying for a safe delivery, and a bouncing baby boy! Hmmm.. On a different side of things, I am going to do my best to remember that when times are tough, no matter how rough, God is bigger, and HIS benefits overwhelm even the worst situations. So I can move on because He has created me to. I have found myself feeling apart and depressed lately...... I guess it's just been because of overwhelming circumstances and such.... I don't wish to be in that place, and God has bigger things for me than just mediochre. So I will press on even with my problems, and even with my sins, and know that God will carry, and God will forgive. His mercies are new each morning, and I will rise with the morning, and take them with me throughout the day! Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home