I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Thursday, September 30, 2004

[blank]

So, I have had no intelligent thought process in the last couple of days, it seems as though I am a person in a society like the one in the book "Anthem" I have not really thought anything, or done anything but drone on in my daily routine. It's like I have no brain, and no emotion. Just the normal homework, work, study, sleep. And I do it over again the next day. What is this? This is not fulfilling at all.... Just one more year. I can make it. I need to be my own person, and school is limiting me to what my peers think of me, and where my social status is. SICK. Ok.. So I'm completely grossed out by my own mind-state right now. All I am is blah right now. To snap out... HMMMM.. Don't know how. Well, ummm.. Not much else to say. I really think that I can reach out to some people. The prayers of years will some day be answered. Hopefully soon. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home