I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Wednesday, September 22, 2004

I have been thinking alot about things in the last week...........There are people I respect, and I respect what they ask of me...... Sigh, I just wish sometimes I knew the reasons to why they ask them. To come from a completely different world, and to not be able to trace the origin of their thoughts to anything that makes sense to me at all................I wish my thoughts would unjumble. The only thing I can think of is, to not know what others know, and to not be able to just shout things from the roof top! THIS, I can handle... At least, I will try. UGH! I wish I could just explain so perfectly how I have felt in the last week..... Sigh. In so many ways, the things they ask of me are right and true, but in so many ways obscure and not right at all.Sigh..OH well. I hope to be able to sort it out, or find a way to make it better. I am back.. WOOT. I should be talking more, but life has been the normal blah. Exciting eh? well, Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger East said...

*sigh*

This all makes me a bit apprehensive, as such things usually do...

You do mean me right? How much of a fool would I be if you weren't talking to me...

Well, whatever the case, I hope to talk to you tonight. I didn't talk to you last night while you were at work.

*sigh*

I wish I knew what was wrong, so I could help make it better...

Well, Chau!

8:38 AM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Nothing is "wrong" with me. Just a mind game that my own mind and soul has to figure out..... You aren't a fool..... I wouldn't love you if you were..... And another thing, explain to me why you are apprhensive.. and about what? Sigh.. If only thoughts didn't need to always have an explanation, but could just be taken right the first time..... and that I would just stop thinking. Hahaha. It seems that all it does is get me in trouble.

10:50 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home