I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Tuesday, September 14, 2004

Struggles

Sometimes, struggles in your life can cause you to sin. Aren't God's grace and mercy wonderful things? Continuously holding to the cross and its promise.... We can't always be perfect, but that could be what we strive for. Today I was supposed to try out for Oklahoma, but decided that my schedule is already too busy to add a play to my busy day.... Well, I am feeling a little better today.. and I hope that I continue to get better.... For now, that is all I can think to say. OH, wait.... I need to let God take away my baggage... If I get married, am I gonna want my husband to deal with it? No. I have been doing well at letting God take it.. But I still have my few problems, and things that God needs to take.. I must learn to trust in Him. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home