I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Friday, September 17, 2004

Last Letter

Hey! Ok! So my devos this week are in the book of Luke I believe. I never really look where it is, I just read in a line, chapter after chapter. I have decided on reading the gospels over and over again until I get the concept of being like Christ.  Right now, I just read on how Jesus chose His twelve apostles. To think, He had so many disciples, and twelve apostles... Ok... SO the definition of disciple is follower.... BUT the definition of Apostle is someone who not only follows, but will also go behind and build. They were the church builders. The ones that wou ld spread the word, not just feed on Jesus' words. SO! For us? What is that? That means, Do you want to FOLLOW God? OR, do you want Him to use you.... To not just be someone who feeds, but be someone who is fed and then FEEDS OTHERS. Jesus said to Peter: "Do you love me?" with which he replied, "Of course I do Lord." "Then feed my sheep." There was Peter's first calling.....  Now, did God give us a calling? Did He call you to be a follower, or a follower with a mission? Feed His sheep.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you bobbie i love your posts

1:05 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home