I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Saturday, September 11, 2004

MAN

Ok... So I seriously feel unworthy.. and insignificant.... I am totally going to run him to madness....... I felt so stupid in my insecurities, but yet so justified.... But I had no right to be! Ummmm yeah... I am making no sense.. sometimes I just wish that I could type something out that I have felt in my head. I should make no effort..... If I could just make sense.. And trust that I'm not scary... I don't understand half of what is going on right now in my life... I want to be a hermit.. Never to talk to anyone, and never to marry.. God knows I would drive the poor man to madness........ I have way too many insecurities for someone else to have to deal with.. sigh... I really wish I could type out exactly what I'm trying to say.. But, this will do. Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home