I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Plugged In.

So far, life has been a blast. I can't wait to continue to see what God can do.
I have been praying a lot lately, and my heart has been opened to pray when the Holy Spirit promts me. It's an amazing feeling!
The dorm is empty for the next couple of days because everyone is in Beaumont,and I have the chance to be alone. An AMAZING feeling! God is doing so much in my life! Everyday is the same old routine, but there is a bounce in my step, and a smile on my face. Faith in knowing that God is gonna do what He wants, and I'm going to be the clay He chooses to move.
That's all for now.
All my love.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

I love that you are so far away from home (no, i don't love that!), have a fresh start on life, and are loving every moment of it! I am excited for you too to see what other awesome things God will do! Yeahhhhhh! Your posts are always so very encouraging!

The other day I drove past your house and teared up.
:( But no getting sappy now! love you jobbie.

2:20 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home