I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Friday, January 06, 2006

Down with the dogs

Hey everybody.
I woke up the day of the 28th feeling pretty sickly.
Did I do anything about it? NOPE. Why would I ever think of doing that?
Hahaha. So, now I'm back in Dallas, and I don't have any insurance. Plus, I am still feeling sick. Thank God for doctors that go to my church. A doctor stopped at the girl's dorm, and took a look at me. He says that I either have tonsulitis, or mono. He is leaning more towards mono. STINKY. That means I just have to sit around and wait for me to get better. Please keep me in your prayers.
I'm sure I will feel better soon. I have too much to do to stay sick.
I'll keep you guys posted.
Later!

1 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

Get well soon, my love! Being sick is such a drag. I just got over the stomach flu. Not too fun. I will be keeping you in my prayers and hope you are upbeat and back to your normal self SOOOOON. Rest up...as if you haven't already.

10:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home