I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Where the Armadillo's run

Hey! Back to Texas where there is no yellow snow, or salt lines on my jeans! YAY!
I am glad to inform you all that I had a safe trip, and life is good!
Along with the many things I did at Christmas time, I also caught a wonderous cold! Good Ol' Minnesota! Sigh! Needless to say I am DEFINITELY glad to be back. Though I do miss all my Minnesota buddies. Up in the fridged north. Poor people.

1 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

hey jobbie~ i am glad you had a safe trip and are glad to be back! from all you told me, sounds like life is treating you swell down where the armidillos run. looking forward to hanging out with you again! love u lots

12:02 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home