I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Monday, December 12, 2005

Chronicles of Narnia

People have been asking me to post on what I thought about the Chronicles of Narnia.
I thought the Chronicles of Narnia was put together pretty well.
They skipped alot that was in the book, but what do you expect, its a movie.
I thought the little girl was a horrible actress. I mean, sometimes she was ok, but she seemed like she was forcing a smile half the time. Plus it really tripped me out that she looks like I did when I was little. Hahaha! Other than that, I don't really even have an opinion. They had a decently ok fight scene, but it slightly reminded me of a mix between Troy and Gladiator... Or... something like that... ANyways, That's about it!
Later!

3 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

I really want to see the movie. I heard from lots of people that it's good. I haven't read the books, so I won't have any expectations of how I think it should be, meaning I won't be critical, meaning I'll probably enjoy it :) Sweet that you got to go for free, yo!
(**Note what time I am commenting at**....ahhh.......college life....can't wait til break)

11:45 PM

 
Blogger Shainerz said...

It's actually 1:44AM, not 11:45 PM :P ..I always stay up at least THAT late..even in high school! love you girl!

11:46 PM

 
Blogger JC said...

Hey BJ! Are you going to Hibtown at all for Christmas? Drop mee an email when you get a chance. I'd love to catch up with you.

2:44 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home