I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

BLOGS!

Have you ever wondered what happened to some blogs? Like, seriously. I don't understand why someone gets a blog and does not write in it.. Is it because they just stop? or is it because they are busy? I LOVE hearing about what is going on in everyone's life! I hope to hear the news from everyone when I come home.. Cuz, some blogs are just not cutting it! LOL! I love you guys!
Later!

7 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

It probably just slips their minds or they are busy. Unlike myself, who has nothing better to do! haha. Okay, so there are probably better things to do, but I am a lazy fart! I enjoy reading about your life too, so keep it up...dawg!

7:07 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I cannot believe you just said that you are a lazy fart! LOL! I miss you! I can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
WOOT!
Later!

6:29 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Some of us choose not to write so much because we feel the content we would be producing is not for everyone.

Chau

1:06 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

It wasn't directed towards you, dear.
Later.

4:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey!!!

i made a blog once! Posted once...lol.... bout 8.. lol. Anywho, figured i had to comment once in a while on these thingys. Luv ya lots! See ya soon!!!!!

luv the original, look at the freak!!!! and Pee in ya pants, SUCKA!!!!

de-de-de-de-ANNE!!!!!!!

10:10 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! DEANNE!!!!!!!! (moaning cat sound)
ILOVE YOU!
I hope you read this....

4:48 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't get it.... what does the moaning cat mean???? So confused.. you know i confuse easily.... be nice to me.. hee hee
look at the freak!!!

9:57 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home