I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Sunday, November 27, 2005

Thanksgiving.

Hey everybody!
I had a blast in Tulsa! The only bad part is that I had to drive home to Dallas.
Uh, Thanksgiving was interesting.. I went to my cousin's friend's parent's house. LOL. I know its a mouthfull. Haha.
It was interesting hanging out with a whole family of people who didn't know me, but in the end, it was fine, and I learned alot about feeling weird and getting over it.
My cousin Emily is a great cook, and I thoroughly enjoyed the meals she fed me.
It was a good time!
Uh, it's been cold here. LOL. I mean, at least forty degrees! SO CHILLY! LOL
I hope everything is going ok for everyone, I mean, no one has frost bitten anything right? That's good, that's good!
I hope to see all of you in approximately three weeks. I'm not telling anyone the exact day, I want it to be a surprise when I just show up somewhere. I can't wait to see everybody though! It's gonna be a busy two weeks! I have to leave the cities on January 1st. So, I hope to go to the New Year's Eve party! It should be fun!
But, enough about three weeks from now.
I have three papers I have to write before tomorrow. So sorry this is short.
I gotta get going! Love you guys!
Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

40 degrees? CHILLY? And I hear this from a girl who grew up in NORTHERN Minnesota?

What are these Texans doing to you?!

2:08 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Hahahaha! Just to let you ALL know, it was creative sarcasm that caused me to call forty chilly.
LOL. Love you guys.. can't wait to see you.
Later!

2:17 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home