I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Mundane

Hello everybody!
Here I am, back from Louisiana, slipping into the schedule of everyday life.
Here at home in Dallas, I have been waking up almost every morning and run to the shower, just to find it occupied. Also, struggling to care what I look like in the sleepiness of the hustle and bustle of the day before.
BUT! GOOD NEWS!
God is still working in my life, and still teaching me how to be the best me He has created me to be!
I have learned so much in the last week!
First of all, that the "perfect man" will never come if I think I can find him on my own. BUT, if I seek God, and ask God how I can become the perfect woman, God will bring him to me. Whether the perfect man is in someone I already thought to be the perfect man, or if he is in some stranger that I have not yet met.
Only God knows.
Boys are stupid right now anyways. LOL (no offense to you boys out there.)
Secondly, God has really shown me that I cannot be responsible for someone else's actions, only my own. So, I can't blame the way I treat someone on what they did to me. I can only speak for myself, not them. God will deal with them, and God will deal with me. I won't deal with them. I am learning to just stay calm, and keep my mouth shut, that way I am above reproach.
Lastly, He is teaching me to trust and know that He is God. To give my everything to Him. It seems like an on-going battle, that I am continuously learning. And it is. He needs to always be my all. Always. I want to jump when He says jump. I want to go where He tells me to go. And I want to trust Him enough to be able to do these things.
That's what has been going on in my life. I am praying for you all, and I want to let you know I love you.
Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger SuperStar said...

AMBER~ I'm sorry! I did get your letter, I have just been sooo busy! I got yours and brookes letters the day before i left, and I have not had time since being back to write to you.. I am so sorry.. I hope that you can forgive me. I'm still working on writing to you! LOVes!

1:42 PM

 
Blogger Shainerz said...

It's okay! I was just making sure if you got it or not. Don't worry about it, take your time.

4:04 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home