I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Uhhhh.{lawn}

My whole post just got erased somehow.. Well, I'm learning to trust in God more often...
I have no money for this month, and my car is still broken, and to fix it, it's going to cost me lots of money that I don't have.....
So, trusting in God is definite.
TOday we worked on weeding and cleaning out all of the dorms garages.. All four of them.
I did all of this in 90 degree weather! WOOHOO! TOtally fun!
Anyways, Later.

3 Comments:

Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Hey chicky life will turn out great in the long run. God will provide for you.

1:26 PM

 
Blogger JC said...

Hey BJ...I've been in that place before. Hang in there. There is always light at the end of the tunnel.

We are having really hot weather here too...it's been in the high 80's and 90's lately.

How are you affected by the hurricane?

8:16 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Hey. The hurricane hasn't hit us, but we will be helping with allof the refugees that are coming from southern Texas, and all of the ones from Louisianna.. We are going to be very busy.

11:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home