I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Saturday, September 24, 2005

Totally Disgusting

SO!
Hi Ya'll! Life has been interesting... I'm learning how to deal with idiots..
Yes, yes, there are people worse than Hibbinites. LOL.
But, God is still growing me.. And I know God is going to multiply the twenty cents I have right now.
Anyways, to tell you about the heading of my post;
I was driving to Wal*Mart the other day, and I had to sneeze (because there is stupid dust everywhere), and did so. When I opened my eyes, there was a creamy haze all over my windshield! LOL Needless to say, I had some trouble finding my way around until it dried!
There you go. That is about as exciting as my life gets right now.
It's pretty slow around here. Alot of the things we are supposed to be doing have been cancelled because of Rita. STupid Rita!
I am learning some Spanish though while I am here.
A friend of mine from GRAND RAPIDS MINNESOTA is here also, and she lives with a Spanish family. They are SO NICE! I love them, their house is my safe house here. Anyways, so I'm picking up on some Spanish from them.. Sweet HUH?
That's all for now!
Later.

9 Comments:

Blogger Chels said...

That is really sick! Man, I wish I knew Spanish! Well, ttyl!
xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

1:43 PM

 
Blogger Jenni said...

That's really groos BBJ. adios!

tootles! :)

2:05 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Groos? HUH. lol.. Cute jen.

9:25 AM

 
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

People worse than Hibbingites? Imposerous!

11:58 AM

 
Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Thats nastay! Anywayz I got some Spanish for ya! Where is the bathroom? ?Donde es el bano? Does that help?? Ha ha! Im getting better at my Spanish too!!!

8:03 PM

 
Blogger Shainerz said...

I'm glad you are able to openly share your disgusting stories with us :P haha!
That's awesome that you can hang out with someone that you know from close to Hibbing! Rock on.
Espanol es muy bien!
Te llamo :)
*SMOOCHES*

11:14 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Hey Guys.
LOL
You guys rock.
LOves.
bye

1:33 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hermantown misses you sweetie! Hope things go better. We know you'll do great. Make us proud! -Cristy J

8:31 PM

 
Blogger JC said...

eww...that was...well...detailed!

9:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home