I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

Life in general

Hey guys.. Life in general has been pretty crazy.. People are driving me absolutely batty. You know, nine girls in one very tiny one floor house is kinda crazy. I would like to live in the garage. LOL.
Anyways, we just started our first day of real master's today... It's fun. We had alot of prayer, and we've just been helping serve the church. Ilove it.
Honestly, it's been kinda hard for me here... Some people don't like me, and they have no reason not to. But, then again, I'll make it I'm sure.
Tim's mom called me and was not happy to hear that ppl were mean. That made me feel much better....
My car's ummmmm fuel injectors? are leaking, and it sux......
Anyways, I gotta go. I love you guys.
Later.

5 Comments:

Blogger SuperStar said...

hey amber, no i don't know.. but i do know it is more than i have... so, I am trusting God to provide.

12:01 PM

 
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Dang! Hope you get through okay. I'll be praying for you, chica.

1:50 PM

 
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Oh yeah, hope Tompkins gets better soon.

:D

1:50 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

hey.. alright amber.... I'll be emailing that to you...
I hope Tompkins gets better too.

4:39 PM

 
Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Hey sorry things are crap for you now and Im sorry I havent emailed you but when I get time I totally will. See ya later and I love you and I miss you

8:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home