I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Monday, October 25, 2004

WOOHOO

I am toatally done with my homework! WOOT! Too bad a certain someone couldn't be coming up tonight!;)
Well, this week should be a lot of fun and really interesting.. considering the next couple of days I'm just gonna be running around doing everything imaginable....
Hopefully, you can come up and see me, Tim.. I mean, stay over night.. Yeah.. You wouldn't be able to actually come to school... But, I would see you after school.... Although, I would totally feel like I was ignoring you the whole time, cuz I have so much drama stuff.
Well, I wanna go check and see if you emailed me.
Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger East said...

Yeah...

We Will See...

:-D

Chau

1:09 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Yesh.. Well, You can! Yaya! But, still.. I fell bad. I hope to be able to see you more that I am expecting to. I guess I will talk to you later.
And don't feel bad about having to say goodbye on the phone last night. I understand.

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home