I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Friday, October 15, 2004

{uhhh}

Haven't really had much to say..... The only person who really reads it is Tim... Hahahaha... Since I talk to him on the phone, it's seeming kinda pointless.. PLUS there are some things that I would ponder about him on here, if he wasn't reading it... But, he is... so, I will just have to ponder INSIDE my head.
I stayed at my grandma's last night becuz my dad worked all night, and I'm a wuss....... Hahahaha.. Yeah, I'm proud of it.....
I wish that life was a little easier, and not everything was always chaos. That would be nice.. But, for now, I will just have to deal.
Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger East said...

Hey!

What is it that you ponder but don't say?

haha...

Chau

11:08 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Well! If I told you, It wo uld have been as good as if I wrote them in my blog, wouldn't it? ;)
Youa re so stinking confusing.

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home