I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Saturday, October 30, 2004

BOREDOM

Man...... This bites.
I'm at the radio station doing a football game, and it's really boring.
I was thinking today, about how I would deal if my grandpa died, and found that I would actually be ok......... Becuz, whether he dies or not, I still keep living,a nd he was a Christian, so why let it affect me? It's becuz I couldn't find my mother, and my bro called, and was wondering if my grandpa was ok... and I had no idea that anythign was wrong... He said that grandpa had fallen down..... It kinda scared me.. but, I had to work in about an hour, and even if I had found that grandpa had been in the hospital, I still would've gone to work, because, my life will go on.. IT's sounds so morbid,and so sad.... but, seriously, if you think about it, you are going to live... even if someone else that you care about dies. Be sad, but don't be unfunctional.
Hahaha, Wow.. I should really shut up. Anyways,
Later.

3 Comments:

Blogger East said...

Thats not morbid, its just rational. :-|

Chau

10:52 PM

 
Blogger Reinman said...

Hey, this is a nice blog.

Keep writing about stuff.

-The one and only Reinman

(And don't worry--you're probably not too morbid. Constantly writing about how much you hate bees and wishing they'd die--now that's morbid.)

12:17 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

AARON!WOOT! How cool! I didn't know you would actually write on my blog! HAhahahaha!~ How ya been?

1:14 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home