I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Saturday, August 28, 2004

HibTown

So, a friend is here from Hermantown.
Poor kid..... It's been more than interesting. All of the problems always seem to happen when people come to see the Hibtown folk. I feel bad, because my whole town is just horrible. I don't know why I insist on letting people come to this place.
I guess it's because I really like them... I think I don't want to make anyone have to endure the torture anymore.
Last night a bunch of junk happened...... I felt completely helpless. I wish I could be more of a help sometimes... But, you know, what can I do?
Anyways, I prayed for awhile, and I feel a little better.
Later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home