I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Sunday, August 29, 2004

Deodorant?

Well! Yesterday was pretty amusing!
I was in the play Snow White and the Six Dwarves. (A spoof off of Snow White and the Seven Dwarves) The poison apple had just been eaten by Snow White, and as she convulsed to the floor, the apple somehow landed under her. As you can imagine we were all in a panic back stage. As we went out on stage (as Dwarves) to find out what happened, picking up the apple was a challenge. The apple was stuck to Snow White's dress! Well, needless to say, even the best actors sometimes crack up. We lost control for a few moments, but regained it quickly as we all *ahem* know what we are doing.

I also spent a good amount of time at Wal Mart last nite. I don't remember why we went there the first time, but the second time, we spent a good deal of time sniffing all the deodorant..... Mostly because we could, and the new scents were intriguing.

After the play we had a cast party. I really don't know why I go anywhere with anyone, 'cuz seriously, I don't like big groups of people. No matter how many I know. They threw me a kinda surprise birthday party I guess. Chelsea brought me out to the car freaking out, and I thought something was seriously wrong. It turns out, the problem I helped her with was fake, and she just wanted to get me out of the house so they could pull out the birthday cake, and yell "Happy Birthday" at me in the dark. Eh, I guess they had their fun. It was comical though, I hafta admit. I totally wasn't expecting it.

I really like walking in the woods at night... As long as I'm with the right people.
We went in the woods, and there was a fire on a hill below us, and we all kinda got freaked out, and Courtney started screaming. (Her biggest fear is getting chased.) Overall though, it was a blast, and I say that if you have a g reat guy at your side, you are good to go.

Well, this is really long, so I guess I'll get outta here.
Later Gator

2 Comments:

Blogger East said...

Hahaha!!!

Truly a rockin' awesome time in hibbing...

Chau

8:17 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

I'm glad you had fun.

8:28 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home