I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Friday, September 03, 2004

WOOT

I don't ever really know what life is about...... Is there ever a little bit of hint to what it is? EVER???? Or, must we stay clueless in everything we do..... Well, there has been plenty of sitting around being done around here..... Boring, I know. Man, I really don't know what to write on here.. hahahaha. Accountability.... That's a good thing.. To have someone else know what's going on in your life, and to make sure that you are staying near God, and reading the Bible everyday. Last night I read about Zechariah..... The guy who was mute becuz he didn't believe his wife Elizabeth could have a child, and he doubted God.... Yeah. Something stood out to me in that passage... Luke 1:19 "The angel answered, 'I am Gabriel. I stand in the presence of God, and I have been sent to speak to you and to tell you this good news.' Man... He STOOD in the presence of God. Shouldn't we always be wanting to stand in God's presence. To be able to face the demons, and just say, "away with you, because I stand in the presence of God." To not be afraid because we have spent time with Him through reading our Bible and praying... To have that power to be able to say that........ What a powerful thing. Can I truly be able to say: I am Bobbie, and I stand in the presence of God. I should search my heart, and get close to God, so that people may see that I stand in the presence of God, even when I don't say it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home