I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Thursday, September 02, 2004

Hmmm..

I have'nt really seen much use in trying to get people to settle down and stop being so dramatic... I think I will just have to stay out of their way, and forget it. I definitely don't need the added stress...... I talked to Thomas, and he says he thinks Tim is cool, and that he should stay at his house anytime... It was just a bad weekend for Tim to come up with everything Tom had to do.... He was just busy.. and when he went home to sleep, he REALLY went home to sleep. I ended up scratching Thomas on the nose the other day when I attacked him after finding out that HE was the one who put a pig brain in my locker... That little poop... Secular Music has always seemed pretty pointless to me... Even though most of my friends listen to it, and I have to listen to it at work, I don't spend my free time listening to that trash. This is a strange subject, and I'm not quite sure why I don't just call Tim and talk to him about it.. but I'm upset about it now, so I might as well blog it out here. . He has spent time crying lately...... Why? AND on top of that, he hasn't even told me that anything is wrong..... I am upset that I didn't know before reading his blog that he has been upset lately...... *sigh*.... I just really wish that he woulda told me... So I might have been able to do something, or at least know that something was wrong so I could pray... ? Onto a different and less depressing subject, I go to Duluth on Saturday... Hopefully... I don't know.. my brain is going fifteen million miles a minute here... Just don't know what to do..... But, I'm gonna just talk more later. Adios.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home