I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Water fight

Tonight, my room mates and I all went to the car wash at the end of our street and had a little water fight. It is one of those clean it yourself car washes... We used the water faucet, filled up cups, and threw them at eachother. It's a Thursday night, so all of our friends are driving by, turning around, talking to us and calling us crazy! It was so much fun! I mean, we only have 29 days together as room mates. Sniff sniff. We want to make the most of it! It was a blast! I was soaked.
Have a great day everyone!

1 Comments:

Blogger Jenni said...

Hey, I'm glad you're having fun there. I can't wait until you come back though! I miss water fights. Summer is on it's way! Woohoo, five days off from school starting wednesday, I'm pumped!

tootles! :)

10:42 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home