I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Microsoft

Man.. I have been working Microsoft conferences the past couple of days, and let me tell you.. It is draining. We are running around doing stuff for a bunch of the last generation's nerds! But, it keeps tuition down... I'm super tired, and a little sick, but I almost expected that. Anyways... I have met some really cool new people, and that's always fun. All of you who really know me know that I LOVE new people. Hahaha. Anyways, I thought I would just drop a note. I got a stronger prescription of contacts today.. Hopefully they will work better than my other ones. The eye doctor says I have a stigmitism. Dang. That stinks. Oh well!

2 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

I can't believe you already had to get a stronger prescription.
Hang in there!
Thinking of you...

12:54 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey,

Just wanted to say hello and that i miss you a lot these days. And I can tell that it is definately time for you to come home soon. About a month or so right? I hope so, cuz i need a hug!

10:30 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home