I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

Scripture Test

This morning, I woke up for a scripture test. A scripture test THAT WAS NEVER SCHEDULED! Talk about tired. Man! I need more sleep. But, because I thought there was a scripture test, I lost about an hour.Bummer. Hahhaha. Kinda funny though if you think about it.
One of my home group boys has had a really sorry attitude lately. I don't know what his deal is. Last night, I sat him down to talk to him about it... and he proceeded to say he hated Rachel and I, and he was never coming to home group again. It really made me realize how much of a moron I was in Jr. High. I had such an attitude. Well, you reep what you sow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home