I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Amber Shain

Sigh. I have been trying to get a hold of Amber Shain lately.. And she just doesn't answer her phone.. That is OK though. I probably call her while she's in class or something... Hahaha. That reminds me, where has bscip been? Hm.. Random thoughts.. Sorry!
My room mates just got back from Guatemala! They said it was a blast! They brought me back a necklace and a bracelet! Aren't they sweet????????? Yes! It was cool!
I have had such good days lately. I haven't really slept in four days, but hey, that's ok. I got to rest anyways.
But, that's all for my pathetic post right now.
Loves

1 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

HAHA! That was a super funny comment!

6:49 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home