I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Saturday, March 18, 2006

Falling In Love With Jesus

Last night I finished the book I have been reading for the past month. It was really good. For the rest of my life I want to remember this constant dance with Jesus. Having His arms wrapped around me, knowing that I never need to be afraid because He is my protector. When principalities sneer in my face, Jesus says, "Say what you will, for she is my Beloved." When's the last time you let Jesus dance with you? Surrender your life up to Him, and let Him romance you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shainerz said...

Dang, Monsta! (HAHA)
Good good stuff...
I totally want to read that book.

11:02 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you liked that one, try "Captivating" by John and Stasi Eldredge. AMAZING book, and this is coming from someone who doesn't usually read anything but fiction :o).

8:00 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home