I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Sunday, April 02, 2006

Trail Dust

Last night, my room mates basically kidnapped me and took me out to dinner. We went to this place called Trail Dust! Not kidding, this place was AMAZING! Hahaha! I laugh when I think about it. It was hick to the MAX! It had lasso's and cow boy hats, and a dance floor for all those who know how to two-step! It also had a LIVE COUNTRY BAND! It was a steak pit. That means, it was basically steak on the menu. SUPER FUN! So, we did a little bit of playing jokes on eachother while we were there. We talked this guy into asking Tara Jo (one of my room mates) for her number, as well as telling the waiter that it was my birthday. I had to stand on my chair and they all gave me a grand ol' YEEHA! Half the restaurant was watching. It was slightly embarrassing! Image hosting by Photobucket
Then, we decided to head to Waxahachie to Wal*Mart where I dared (thanks to Larry Clair and how he made fun of me for feeling kleenex one day) Tara Jo to go in the kleenex isle, and open a kleenex box in front of a Wal*Mart associate, blow her nose, and then leave it on the shelf. We had one problem. We had to get an associate in the isle (because, when is there EVER an associate in the kleenex isle?). So, I went to get an associate while Tara Jo waited ever so patiently to do her task. I walk up to this guy and said, "excuse me, this may seem dumb, but my mom is really sick and I need to get kleenex for her, but it can't be just any kleenex, it has to be really REALLY good, cuz she has a sensitive nose." HAhaha. Into the kleenex isle we went. Tara Jo was pretending to be on her cell phone. And I pretended to ramble on about my sick mother. At one point in the conversation he turned to me and asked, "Is this some kind of joke?" and I look at him with a completely straight face and said, "My mother is very serious about her kleenex. Do you think I would fake my mother being sick?" Hahahahahaha! So, then I was still rambling on, and Tara RIPS OPEN THE KLEENEX BOX AND STARTS USING THE KLEENEX. I started DYING! I thought I was gonna pee my pants.. And then, I made some excuse about how I was nervous about asking him about kleenex, but that my mom was really particular, and I didn't want to get the wrong kind. As I am talking about my moms crabiness, Tara Jo barges in to ask him (while blowing her nose with the opened box of kleenex) if there were any job openings in Wal*Mart. I looked at her and said, "Excuse me, he was helping me, and you just interrupted!" Then I looked at him and said, "I'm sorry, thank you for your help, I'll just grab this box." Grabbed the box of kleenex and left the isle right before I bust out laughing! AHAHAHAHAHA I seriously haven't laughed that hard in a long time. I felt a little bad for the associate, and a little bad for Tara, who ended up blowing her nose so hard she got a bloody nose, but over all, it was EXTREMELY entertaining. Anyways, since this post is huge, I'm gonna stop. I had a GREAT NIGHT last night.

2 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! That's the funniest thing I've read in a long time. You girls are brave!

1:39 PM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

omigosh u crack me up lol this is molly cuz I didnt want to log in. Love you lots and thanks for the comment hun

1:39 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home