I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Saturday, February 04, 2006

XTREME BOWL

Hey Guys! I hope everything is going well with you!
Today we had the annual football tournament for seven! It was pretty fun! I am SO SORE!!!!!!!!!! But, I got two cool T-shirts out of the deal.
It was cool to watch the different teams with who had the good attitudes and who had to bad attitudes. Sadly, my boys were not quite on the good attitude side of things. But, I watched this team go all the way to winning the championship. They were really good, and they had good attitudes. We also played them. It was so much fun, because even though we lost, their good attitudes kept us smiling. As I watched their games, every team that they beat would sit on the sidelines at every game and cheer for them. It really showed that good sportsmanship keeps everyone happy. Super inspiring. Makes me a little less than happy with my boys... But, someday, they will learn...
Also, my cell phone got shut off, so if any of you have been trying to call me, I'm sorry. I'm two hundred dollars away from getting it turned back on. SO, I'll talk to you in two hundred dollars. LOL.
Love you all!

1 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Hope you get the money to get it turned back on! I miss you!

1:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home