I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Sunday, February 12, 2006

MC Conference

Hey everybody!
We have spent the last four days in Pheonix AZ at a conference for Master's students... Kinda like youth convention! It was ALOT of fun! God did alot in my life during the conference. I am learning so much! I am working on praying the blood of Jesus over my life; proclaiming the possitive over my life.
The church the conference was at was HUGE!!!!!!!!!!! SO MANY PEOPLE! IT's sanctuary holds 7,000 people at least!
I felt like I ate more grease than I ever have. We had fast food the whole time.. SICK!
My life is going to be super busy for the next FOREVER!!!!!!
I have a conference this week, then mardi gras, then AMBER SHAIN IS COMING!!!!!!! WOOT! And, the day before AMber comes, I have a youth retreat to help with... FUn fun!
My Grandparents are down here right now! YAY! It's tons of fun! I can't wait to see them! I'm driving two hours tonight to go to see them.
I wish I could think of more to say, but my life has been so busy, there is no way I can seperate it.
I have some pictures of the trip to show ya'll!
I'll have to put them up some other time though! sorry!

1 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Don't you just love the feeling of your heart turning to gravy?

You know I do.
No, I do.
Seriously.

1:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home