I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

To bless Amber

Amber! (And everyone else interested)
Ok. So, this is the funniest thing, and I laughed so hard I almost peed my pants, and I haven't laughed that hard in a long time. ( At least since camp) Amber, you are the only person who can appreciate and understand this, and you probably already heard.
Molly Flynn was opening her preasants Tuesday, and I hear Steph say "careful with that one Molly" as Molly pulls a fish out of the bag... I INSTANTLY bust o ut laughing.. LOL. I almost fell to the ground... Molly was laughing too... as all I can repeatedly say is, "put on a dry surface, if it flops, dont worry, its just adjusting." LOL.
That's all for you Amber.
Kudos to the lovely one.
Steph is a LIttle Marshmallow.
Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger SuperStar said...

LOL. yes, I know.. God is so good.. Laughter is the best....
Steph should do stand up.
Later.

3:43 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home