I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Friday, August 19, 2005

hello!

All my plans for Master's are going well.
I'm running around trying to get packed, and trying to see everyone I need to see and get everything done that needs to get done... Who knew it could be so crazy????

ANyways, So! Ms. B. stopped at my house the other day.....
For all of you who don't know, a couple of girls and I had a special drawer in Ms. B's desk that we kept goodies in ( something sweet, something salty, lotion, tic-tacs, gum, etc.) and when she came, she brought me a "care package" that had all of the items that we used to have in her desk drawer! It was very sweet!
She then went on to tell me of her plans for next year.... She had applied at a bunch of different places, and had ended up getting a job at NERCC (A juvenile correctional facility in Duluth) as an English teacher. So, she was minding her own business getting ready to do that, and God just opened the door for her to stay in Hibbing! The HCC called her to let her know of an English opening they have! It was super cool.! So, she gets to stay in Hibbing, and teach the students she loves.... Cool huh?
Anyways, that's my cool story for now, I hope some of you read this!
Later.

5 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

You've been spammed 3 times!

I'll miss you when you go to Master's.. you better keep in touch!

I wish they wouldn't have laid Ms. B off, cuz I really wanted to be in the class of Basic Communications, then Jenni, Jason, and I could've been in the same class. That would've been sweet. Good thing she gets to stay in Hibbing.

9:22 AM

 
Blogger Shainerz said...

That is beyond awesome! I'm so happy for her and her family that they get to stay in Hibbing. The Lord works in mysterious ways sometimes. I am soooo happy!! --and I'm sure she is too :)
Thanks for sharing that! I was thinking about her the other day.

3:15 PM

 
Blogger Jason said...

Wow youve been spammed to bobbie jo, hmm I wonder why people are getting spammed. Could it have anything to do with the spam girl "Amber"....just kidding

I hope I get Mrs B as College Prep Reading and Writing Teacher. Hope you have fun at masters Jobbie Woah

12:14 PM

 
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

You can't, remember? She works at the college now.

12:37 PM

 
Blogger jac-atac said...

Hope you're making it without to much stress, Jo!

2:25 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home