I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Insecurity

Today is one of those days that I just stop and wonder, "What is wrong with me?" It seems as tho none of my friends really wish to be my friends... Is it all fizzling out and fading? Must I go thru turmoil before I say farewell to this black pit called Hibbing? Must I leave wanting NE'ER to return????????
Eh, just a little lonely.
Later.

3 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

I want to be your friend.

1:10 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Good! Then we are even!

11:58 AM

 
Blogger The Lord works! You should, too... said...

Go to church I would love to talk to u but I really dont have a lot of time so go to church and we will chat there....

11:02 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home