I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

AHHHHH!

I have the rough draft of my research paper due tomorrow!!!! SEVEN PAGES! Don't ask me why I'm on here... I should be typing... I don't think I'm going to get it done... But, I will... YES. I WILL GET IT DONE TODAY. I will be fine... Just a little self motivation.
Anyways, Life can somtimes be really tough... I am feeling the sways of the wind right now... It seems as though all is trying to sway me. I will persevere.
As King Claudius said, "When sorrows come, they come not in single spies, but in battalions."
Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger East said...

Hey Beautiful! You are so "teh" rocking awesome!

Hold tuff, don't let satan sway you away from your straight and narrow path. Let God fight the battalions of troubles, and you just think about one day at a time.

Love ya!

2:13 PM

 
Blogger jac-atac said...

Isn't "East" such a preppy display name? I mean, I know where it comes from, but doesn't it seem...out of place for "teh boy"?

Anyway BJo, how'd your research paper go? Did you get it done in time?

And I like the quote. Sweetness.

6:23 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home