I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

BUSY

I have been SOOOO busy! I am done with school after tomorrow, and life is as busy as it could be. I have found that most of my friends do not like me, or so it seems... So, I have just been haning out with Jac-Atac lately. I hope she isn't getting sick of me.. Sometimes I think so. I wish to only be a blessing to her.. I suppose I shouldn't write my thoughts in a blog that she reads huh? lol. oh well. ;)
I'm so excited for graduation! For all of you reading that I haven't sent a grad announcement to, Come to MY grad party! it's JUNE 11th from 3-6.
Well, I spent the weekend with Tim in Duluth. That was alot of fun. You know, I really wish I could get out of this town and just stay there... Well, only three more months or so and then I'm off to Texas. Sigh. That will be nice.
That's all for now
Later.

6 Comments:

Blogger jac-atac said...

Pshhh! BJo! Most of your friends do not like you? Most of me likes you!

I also liked your excellent movie choice last night. The Recruit was definitely about ten or twenty steps up from Don't Eat the Daisies! Now I have to get you to watch The Negotiator. Maybe my smart DVD player can filter out all the vulgar language. It supposedly can do that. Wouldn't that be nice.

4:56 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Well!
Jac-Atac!
If you get that movie down to a PG-13 level, I will TOTALLY watch it!
Of course, I must check with the boyfriend first.
Thanks Jac. I love you too.
Later.

4:06 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Well!
Jac-Atac!
If you get that movie down to a PG-13 level, I will TOTALLY watch it!
Of course, I must check with the boyfriend first.
Thanks Jac. I love you too.
Later.

4:06 PM

 
Blogger JC said...

Hey BJ- we must have the same taste in movies because I too enjoyed "The Recruit" along with "Matchstick Men". It was fun sitting with you during NT last night.

6:56 PM

 
Blogger Beckie said...

We are going to miss you Bobbie Jo. The boys love having you as a babysitter although you haven't made your way over in a while! Take Care!

2:53 PM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Yes, JC, I too enjoy those movies.. Great ones they are... Are you also a fan of Newsies?
Beckie: Glad to see you have checked out my blog. Continue to if you wish!
Love you all.
Later

7:11 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home