I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Friday, May 06, 2005

HEY!

SO! I am writing to let you all kn ow that I am headed to Dallas, TX for school! I got accepted on Monday! To go where God leads me! WOO HOO. While there are some down sides to going, I know that God will take care of everything I need. Financially, I have to raise $8,000 in 4 months... I am excited to see how God is going to provide that one. Anyways, that is all for now.
Later.

3 Comments:

Blogger Colonel Havoc said...

Hey!
Congratulations on being accepted at Master's!

Here's to a great year of growth and adventure.

"Aurora Borealis, shining down in Dallas, Can you picture that?"
Dr. Teeth and the Electric Mayhem: "The Muppet Movie" c. 1979

9:33 AM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Thank you both... I know I will get there, if that is what God wants...... Keep me in your prayers and thoughts... I know I will need it.

7:18 AM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:19 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home