I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Sunday, May 22, 2005

Update.

So! Master's called, and they are finally sending me my information packet! Yay! I also get a free T-Shirt with it! Cool Cool! God has been so faithful!
Getting me a raise and everything to continue to bring me closer to my goal!
Also, I finally have my keys to the Coffee house. Some Fridays I will be opening and closing the coffee house. That is our college group at the church. God has just been so faithful in giving me a leadership position. I am so thankful!
Life has had its ups and downs, but I know God is in control.
While I am away at Master's Commission, I will be doing most of my updating on this blog rather than sending out mass emails. At least, that's my guess as to what I'm doing.
Anyways, for now, that's about all.
Have a great day!
Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeet.

1:03 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home