I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Friday, May 13, 2005

(Chickens and Grasshoppers.)

Hey.
SO! My whole paper is due on MONDAY!! I'm going crazy! At least I got my rough draft done on time.. But, the actual paper? Highly unlikely. There are so many things to correct, and only three days to do it.. PLUS they are jam packed days... ANyone who reads this should call me, and not let me do anything but my research paper when I'm home... Nor let me do anything fun. (Except Rustproof.) Saturday, I should work on my research paper all night.. but I know... I'm not gonna want to.. But I GOTTA!!!!!!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jason said...

Hey nice blog
-Jason

6:56 PM

 
Blogger [ brooke ] said...

Then get off the computer and do it! Just kidding, and you know it.

2:00 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home