I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Monday, April 11, 2005

Erm.

My interview has been moved back to Tuesday after work due to some computer issues with Master's Commission. SO! I will not even have any info. for you all on how the interview went until tomorrow late.
Today was alright... I have a really bad headache.. BUT! We practiced this song for pop's concert, and it's REALLY REALLY GOOD! It is a One Accord song, and thanks to Chris Pope we actually got an original copy with chords from the lead guitarist and singer Justin. GO CHRIS.
I got to be going.
Later

4 Comments:

Blogger JC said...

Hey You! Just wanted to pop in and say hi!

12:52 PM

 
Blogger jac-atac said...

I totally didn't even know you were having your interview. It's a computer interview? You should tell me about this in person, GAWSH! Some friend you are. jk

8:55 AM

 
Blogger JC said...

LOL- you guessed right. Did you have your interview yet?? Do tell all!

11:31 AM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

Hey you two... No, I haven't had my interview yet, their computers are down... and no, it's a phone interview... but my FILE is on their computer. My computer is acting pretty messed up right now too, and won't let me sign into blogger.... So I can't post right now... Poo.
Later.

7:31 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home