I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Thursday, April 14, 2005

Alright!!!!

Yay! The computer is working again!
So, I don't have my interview until next Monday, because both times we set up the interview, their computers were down, and I have fine arts this weekend..... Speaking of fine arts, I am almost feeling like the whole thing has been a waste of my time, and an annoyance. Obviously, I am going to try my hardest because I have promised to, but different circumstances have really made me feel like this is just pointless. BUT, It's all about me right.??????? :( UGH. WELL! Life sometimes has some really entertaining turns, don't you think? Like, giving up for example, it's really easy to get frustrated, and to leave everything. I have wanted to give up before, but, As 2 Corinthians 1 sa ys, if one is weak, aren't others called to be strong? That is the way it seems to work. Well, I gotta be going.
Later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes Technology can be very hard to figure out how to make it work at times.

10:55 AM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

gee, thanks Jason.

11:26 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home