I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Wednesday, December 22, 2004

WELL!

I am just an extreme slacker Yo.
The doctor has diagnosed me with Achilleus Tedonitis. The hardest Tendonitis to heal, and the one that takes the longest to heal.
Sigh. If I was able to rest my foot would get better... But, unfortunately, that is easier said than done.
She decided that it would be good if I took physical therapy to help it to heal. My goot is huge.. It swells, and it hurts. If I keep it wrapped up the swelling goes down though... So, that's good.

My friend Brittany Bean came to town from college! I missed her so much! It was cool too cuz I was walking out of one of my classes, and she was sitting in another class, visiting a teacher. She ran out and gave me a big hug. I feel loved.
On that note, another friend, who already has done soooo much for me, gave me a Christmas card and said that I meant so much to her. WOW. Even though some ppl say they hate me, that TOTALLY makes up for it.

I also got fired this weekend from my job at the radio station. My alarm clock didn't go off, and I was twenty minutes late for work. ONly my second offense in a year and a month.. But, hey, God must have something good to come out of it.
That's about it for now.
Later.

1 Comments:

Blogger East said...

Your Not A slacker!

I hope your "goot" gets better...

Chau

9:38 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home