I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Wednesday, November 24, 2004

Craziness!

This weekend is gonna be absolutely crazy, and it starts tomorrow morning!!!!!!
You know what I've been saying lately? Crazy pants!!!!! I wonder whose fault that is, hmmmmm????
Anyw how, it seems to not matter how many blogs I put on here it will still show that there are only 27... Even though I have posted a few since the "27" mark.
I go to the doctor today! Let's hope there isn't anything hugely wrong with me, shall we?
Later

1 Comments:

Blogger East said...

Its been forever since I have commented.

That was a crazy weekend!

And yay! You weren't all sick like, you really just have allergies, which is better I guess than being sick...

Except for that your not going to get better... sad...

Chau!

11:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home