I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Monday, December 06, 2004

Sheesh

MAN! I am doing SOO GOOD at posting on here... I'm such a slacker.......
Well, maybe it's cuz nothing new is ever going on in my life... It's always the same routine.. I pray for the day that every day has something different in it, and not this repetitive bull..
OH! I do have one thing though. I guess I am hated by many.. And liked by few. I LOVE how ppl wear masks... If you don't like me, then act like it,DON'T sit there and act like you don't have a problem with me when you do! AHHHHHH!! See, I don't have a problem wiht anyone, not even the ppl that don't like me.. I am forgiving, and I just don't care what ppl think.. So yeah.. It just bothers me that they are all wearing cute little masks.. and parading around like they are angels!
UGH.
Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger East said...

OH No!

Jo please don't think that of my friends. Don't think that they are wearing masks when you are around. My friends are just polite, they know that if they don't have anything nice to say, they shouldn't say anything at all.

I know my friend Matt Zimmer has been have a rough go of it lately, and his attitude when I had metioned you recently, was that he just didn't care. He doesn't hate you. He is pretty indifferent. Errr... So basically he doesn't care.

I wish I hadn't said those things I said. What A stupid thing to say. Duh. I am dumb.

What motivated me to say something so stupid?

Well... yeah...

Chau

My head is made of mud

11:26 AM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

OH Hunny..............................
My hunny...
you are not dumb...
and I would hope that Big Z counts me as his friend... And that's why I am upset about it... I thought he was my friend... and I don't know.. I guess not.. so.... oh well.

2:36 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home