I am in love with Jesus; constantly finding ways to get closer to Him. He romances me and is patient with me, even when I stray.

Monday, November 15, 2004

Drool.

Ok. I totally need more sleep. I was so tired when I woke up this morning (at five from my stupid runny nose) that while trying to fall back asleep, I was drooling, and I couldn't even help myself. My eyes have been fluttering slowly all day. I am going to take a nap, and then, try and do homework as well tonight. Sigh, I have alot of it too.
Later.

2 Comments:

Blogger East said...

Hello...

oh... maybe I won't call tonight then, if you are so tired...

I'd rather you get sleep and get better than have you talk to me.

:-(

I hope you get better!

Chau

11:19 AM

 
Blogger SuperStar said...

So wonderfully adorable...............

10:52 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home